Monday, April 20, 2009

Things 8 and 9

So I took a look at Bloglines, and decided I like Google Reader better. I've already got a number of feeds sent to Google Reader, and I discovered, completely by accident, that all the Blogger blogs I follow through 27 things go to my Reader without any extra effort on my part. So I'm sticking with Google on this one.

That said, I'm always ready for some good Library feeds. I've given up on listservs - anything of substance gets blogged eventually, and 14 years of following the same seasonal debates (xmas trees in libraries - generic holiday cheer or harbinger of the end of religious freedom?) seems enough to me.

This morning I added the Library of Congress blog... You know how much I love LoC (and if you don't, read this). Other folks I read regularly can be found in the "folks I read" sidebar on the left there - I'll be adding more of my regulars soon.

2 comments:

sd said...

And by "left", I do of course mean "right".

akajill said...

I totally agree with you about Google Reader vs Bloglines. Of course, I have only been doing the feed reader thing a couple of days so it is nice to see someone more experienced say they feel the same way!