Thursday, July 24, 2008

Feed Readers

I love love love my feed reader. I use Google Reader, and have a widget that exports it to my iGoogle page (right next to my current BestWidgetEver, MyListy).

Primarily I use it for work-related stuff, though that includes the more librarian-y of my library friends blogs, and yes, my Sunday PostSecrets are there to make Mondays more bearable. But mostly it's a "current awareness" service for work-related things.

Yay Feed Readers! And now I'm off to add some of you to my reader!

1 comment:

annot8 said...

Listy looks very cool - I love gadgets and widgets too, but I'm not on the same computer for more than an hour at a time. Sometimes when I click iGoogle, I get someone else's profile. So I use PocketMod, a customizable pocket-sized planner you can print, change, update, share at lib.